Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Cobblestone Address (Part II)

This should be a collection of writing, a stunning museum of what I've left to the world.

Something I can refer to in conversation.
Something I can build with inspiration.
Something I can drink to in desperation.
Something I can toast to in celebration.

The name "The Cobblestone Address" is taken from something I wrote a little over a year ago, which I will post momentarily, though the actual subject matter has nothing to do with whatever this now has become. The phrase "The Cobblestone Address" is from a poem I wrote furiously in a ten minute break from studying for a midterm in my law class during my last year of college.

And that's what The Cobblestone Address should always be: something furious in between learning and teaching.

Here we go.

No comments: