Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Wish I Was A Sexy Dancer

I think if I was a sexy dancer, that's all I would do. And I'd probably put videos online that people would enjoy. They'd watch them and think, "Damn, that is some sexy dancing. I respect that." I'd go to weddings and impress the bride. She'd stare at me and wish that her new husband could do what I do. Girls would want me with clothes, without clothes, in some underwear hybrid. And I'd shake my butt and drop my legs, and swing my groin and kick my shoes off to the beat. The videos online would be a new sensation, striking a popularity and bringing about credit to posting videos of a person dancing by themselves in their room. Damn, I'd probably be in my underwear the whole time. I'd have to be for maximum movement and enjoyment. Dancing naked is awkward, but slinking around the room in some skimpy would dazzle the masses. I don't know what song I'd dance to because I would dance along to too many songs. I'd be the hit of YouTube, Google Videos, everything. Everyone would watch me.

But if you watch sexy videos of girls dancing in just their underwear, then you're a pervert somehow.

I don't fucking get you society.

No comments: