Sunday, November 29, 2009

Snack Pack For War

SETTING: The Kilroy Household. It is lazy Sunday in the late afternoon. The sun is setting outside. We see a young man (the brother, Matthew) making a snack pack in the kitchen, as a young woman (the sister, Caitlin) sits across a dining room table where she is working on some kind of art project.

"What are you doing? We're going to eat dinner soon." - sister

"Oh, I know. This is just for war." - brother

"What? War? What are you talking about?" - sister

"I'm making a snack pack for war. I'll probably get hungry while I'm out there." - brother

"War...? Oh my freakin' god, is this for Call of Duty? Are you seriously making a snack pack for Call of Duty?!" - sister

"Yes. Yes, I am. I need to be prepared." - brother

"You are an idiot!" - sister

"You know, it's people like me who protect your right to say that." - brother

No comments: