Monday, November 8, 2010

Bring On The Traffic: Volume Two

To bring in more traffic to my blog (and to rise to challenge Non's mouthy mouthin' off), I've decided to revive my weak attempts at combining every popular thing on the internet. This one is television-themed:

Katy Perry (of "California Gurls" and hot body fame) and I watched the first episode of The Walking Dead, which is on the same channel as Mad Men, and we're also going to catch the series premiere of Conan. We're both very excited for television this year, so we're going to try out the 101 Ways To Please Your Man suggestions in Cosmo to make us feel good like free drugs. Also, I heard that Keith Olbermann's political donations and pictures of Kat Dennings's boobs are floating around the interwebs! Katy will love that as much as Kanye West's new leaked album!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO going to win.

Jake Kilroy said...

Well, I don't even know how to actually find my traffic tally, so I can go ahead and blindly assume that I won and that you lost in a really embarrassing way.

Anonymous said...

I win by default BECAUSE you don't have access to statistics.

Jake Kilroy said...

You'll never believe what happened last night. Blogger took it upon itself to help me win this insane battle of crazy. I just checked my blog stats for the first time. My strongman blog of roughin' and toughin' is straight up gonna make your blog look like a baby.

Anonymous said...

Prove it.