Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Collection

I like writing about love. It's, at the risk of sounding like a stupid asshole who's never written anything more than a college's letter of intent, lovely (though "love" to me includes the primitive and barbaric, the hopeless and insane, the wretched and poetic, the soulful and the cutthroat, and all that, not just someone politely kissing another person and saying "I love you" with the same intensity as "I'm hungry"). Also, Valentine's Day runs up people's fevers north and south alike, so I like writing about that too. But, this year, I just ran out of time. No musings, no essays, not even a quick story to justify why it's all so very grand. Ah well, here's some quick grabs I've written before, just so I don't feel like as much of a dickhead romantic. Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day
Songs
Poems
Flash Fiction Pieces

No comments: